Ghaziabad also touted as the “Gateway of Uttar Pradesh” has
emerged as a property hub in the recent days. There are several factors that
have played an instrumental role in bringing Ghaziabad realty market up the
curve. Below captured are 5 reasons to invest in Ghaziabad real estate.
- Ghaziabad enjoys a strategic location and share seamless connectivity from Delhi, Faridabad and Meerut.
- The upcoming Faridabad- Noida – Gurgaon (FNG) expressway which is 56km 6 lane under construction road, once completed will boost the connectivity further and beat the traffic woes.
- The enhanced metro connectivity within Ghaziabad and other parts of Delhi has made commutation quite easy.
- Rapid Rail transit is another project that is envisaged to boost Ghaziabad’s connectivity with other cities. The RRTS from Delhi to Meerut will pass through Ghaziabad and later expand to 16 areas of NCR. It can cover 92 kms in around 50 minutes.
- Once the Jewar Airport gets operational, the city will be well connected by air too.
- Ghaziabad has come up as a preferred location also due to the ever rising property prices in Delhi and other parts of NCR.
- Located 20 kms from the capital, Ghaziabad has attracted many investors who are looking for affordable housing.
- Many reputed developers and builders are showcasing their interest to launch residential and commercial projects in Ghaziabad.
- The upcoming residential projects in Ghaziabad boasts of a great infrastructure with almost all the modern amenities and that too with in an affordable range.
These budget projects calls for a smart investment as
it is expected to fetch whopping returns in future.
- Due to the increasing demand of residential properties in Ghaziabad, real estate builders are coming up with all kinds of options.
- From builder floor to luxury apartments, residential properties to gated communities, buyers can choose according to their budget.
Soon to be a smart city
- Ghaziabad is planned to be developed as the next smart city.
- Government is taking many initiatives to boost its infrastructure.
- Several projects such as water treatment plant, rain harvesting system, metro and mono rail, rapid network services and enhanced network of road are in the pipeline.
- Ghaziabad has come up as the cleanest places when compared to other parts of NCR according to a recent survey under ‘ Swach Bharat Abhiyan’.
- Also, Ghaziabad is home to several schools, reputed colleges and educational institutions.
- There are several well known hospitals which ensures good medical facilities.
- With the presence of many spectacular malls, Ghaziabad makes an ideal destination for shopping, food and entertainment.
Increasing employment opportunities
- Many blue chip companies are shifting their focus to Ghaziabad.
- Several companies are planning to enter into the space in near future, thereby increasing employment opportunities.
all these developments going around, property in Ghaziabad is expected to give
higher returns in future. Investing today can give great returns tomorrow.