Green Technologies are now being used in almost every real estate project in the country, keeping the efforts of maintaining a clean environment on. With green technology making waves in the real estate sector, many builders are using this technology to build smarter and environment-friendly homes. Recently, a new scheme was launched by the Rajkot Municipal Corporation wherein they are coming up with “Smart Ghar” a novel housing scheme. These homes will be constructed on the basis of green technology design. This scheme has also bagged the prestigious certification of “Indo-Swiss Building Energy Efficiency Project”.
Highlights and technology of “Smart Ghar”:
• The execution of this project is being done under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna.
• 1176 housing units are being constructed under Smart Ghar housing scheme.
• Green technology buildings will bring a vast improvement in ventilation and shading and will have better thermal management.
• Partially glazed and externally shaded casement windows will be installed.
• An improved system of shafts and fins will also be connected with every housing unit. This will keep the homes cooler in the summers and warmer in the winters.
• Heat gain is going to be substantially cut down by putting up cavity walls on the site layout’s western façade. The scorching heat from the sun and the resultant harsh heat are going to be reasonably reduced with these measures.
• To impart greater push towards energy efficiency, these buildings will connect all common services like, street lights, lifts, water pumps and other common utilities with solar power.
This housing scheme is one of its kinds and will open up new avenues with other public as well as private players such as Wave Infratech, which has also come up with its flagship project in Delhi NCR, named Wave City. Boasting Hi-Tech and sophisticated features such as Organic Waste Converter, Central Command Centre, Weather Substation, Intelligent Traffic Management, Smart Metering, 24×7 CCTV Surveillance, Fibre Optic Connectivity etc., Wave City comprises 750 acres of green area, hence combining serenity, technology and clean environment at one place.
Wave City has touched the lives of many who wished to have a home which has smart features yet located amid green meadows.
Want to know more about Wave City, write to us in the comment section below.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *