This website is under update/updation. No communication on the website is meant to market or sell the product, nor is this an offer. When a viewer accesses the website, it is implied that the viewer has agreed to understand the scope of communication related to any project/product published on the website.
The company/developer shall not be liable for any action/decision taken by the viewer based on the content of the website. In the best interest of our customers/viewers, we suggest them to call our customer service centre 1800-102-3957 or email at email@example.com
Are you planning to sell your home? If yes, it is crucial to choose an opportune time to get the best price. What is the best time to sell the home? This is a question every home seller asks. There are many answers to this question but let us ponder on this question and try to find an accurate answer.
Summer or Winter
There is nothing like season as a factor when it comes to selling a property. Buyers may take a decision at any time. Many people believe that summer is a slow season as far as real estate sector is concerned. There are no such festivals during this time which encourage the buyers to take a buying decision. While in winter, rather just before its onset, there are a lot of festivals. This is the time when there is a real upward swing in the real estate. People wish to buy a home or a property at a time when it coincides with the festival time as it is considered very auspicious. It is just a coincidence that festival time coincides with the winter season.
Factors behind Property Sale:
1. Many property owners believe that summer is the best time to sell a property. This is because the kids are through with their exams and are enjoying the vacations. This is the time when it is easy to shift to a new home and get settled. Studies do not get disturbed.
2. It is significant to understand that all through the year there are windows of opportunity when it is best to sell a property. It could be market upsurge, stable prices, a needy buyer who would buy at the demanded price.
3. In northern areas of the country, people look forward to selling their property during summers as they don’t want prospective buyers to trudge through slush and snow when entering the house to check it out. Moreover, during summers, the trees and flowers bloom that makes homes look prettier than in any other season, thereby increasing the chances of home getting sold.
4. In the southern part of the country, the season doesn’t play a vital role in the sale of a property because it enjoys moderate climate all through the year. Here, factors like government regulations, change in home loan rates, festival, holidays, etc., may have an impact on the decision making. The inventory level remains the same all through the year.
5. If you are seriously contemplating to sell your home, you can improve the chances by enhancing your home in warm and subtle colours. Pay attention to the overall ambience of the place, and take care of electric and plumbing so as to impress the prospective buyers and more likely you will get a “Yes”.
The only factor that works well is the appeal of the home. If you can make your home appealing and attractive to the potential buyers, you will be able to sell it any time of the year. So, once you sell your home, you must check out Wave Executive Floors at 4500 acres Wave City as your new investment place.
Wave Executive Floors will ensure privacy, safety and a life close to nature amid green meadows at Wave City. Click to know more or comment your thoughts.
How Mohit & Nisha Took the Firm & Perfect Home-Buying Decision!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *