This website is under update/updation. No communication on the website is meant to market or sell the product, nor is this an offer. When a viewer accesses the website, it is implied that the viewer has agreed to understand the scope of communication related to any project/product published on the website.
The company/developer shall not be liable for any action/decision taken by the viewer based on the content of the website. In the best interest of our customers/viewers, we suggest them to call our customer service centre 1800-102-3957 or email at email@example.com
With buildings, both residential and commercial, becoming more and more high rise, people get naturally confused as to which floor to buy for their home or office spaces on- lower levels or higher levels? There are pros and cons to each, and knowing this beforehand will help you make the right decision based on your lifestyle and other requirements. What works for one may not work for another. So you need to know what is crucial and decide the floor based on your parameters.
However, when you weigh the pros and cons of lower and higher floors, you will see that the advantages of higher floors can outweigh the benefits of lower floors. See what they are:
• You will have airy surroundings and less heat in the upper floors. This is especially important in places that receive a lot of summer heat. You can be sure that the ground floors will have you simmering through whole summer!
• You get a better view of the landscape and premises on the higher floors. This is especially valuable if you have a scenic, sylvan view all around, such as a lake, a golf course, or other greenery. Even if it is a 100% urban landscape, having a higher floor will ensure that you are not bored whenever you look out from your window or stand in the balcony.
• You will have brighter natural light and better ventilation in the higher floors when compared to the lower ones.
• No mosquito, no transmission of disease in the upper floors (unless they take the elevator!).
• When you are in the upper floor, you will have better privacy and less intrusion from passers-by than when you are in the lower floors, where, only your guests and neighbours will most probably be seen.
• For those who are sensitive to noise, or who are fed up with all the noise around during the day and want only peace and silence at night, then there is nothing like a home in the upper floors to ensure that you get a good night’s rest and are refreshed in the morning.
• While today, most buildings and communities have high-tech security features, there is no doubt that being on a higher floor affords you greater security than being on the lower floors.
Certainly, these advantages of upper floor residences do not reject the advantages lower floor residences or spaces hold, but it is just to tell the buyers that, upper floors have sincere advantages while being less costly.
Knowing all these factors will help you make the right decision when it comes to buying an apartment in a high-rise society. Today, with buildings reaching the sky, it is inevitable that you may end up with a higher floor even if you wanted a lower one. But reading this article will help you understand that it was a good thing anyway and you are lucky to get a higher floor apartment after all!
Also Read: How to Select a Suitable Apartment in Ghaziabad?
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *