A house is a place where one creates memories and makes his own standard of living. Purchasing an own home is not less than a dream come true, and probably is one of the most significant investments of a one’s life. Given the significance placed on the event of purchasing one’s own home, it is imperative that we put each step right.
In the process of buying anything valuable, the most crucial aspect is the time of buying it. A customer should always acquire a product at a time when he/she gets the best desirable options at the most welcomed market price. When a buyer is buying something as mattering as a house, he should not limit itself to the market deals only, but he can also consider the right time as per astrological faiths.
And Navratri is the best example of it, at this period not only the stars are in favourable positions, but the market is also throwing away best lucrative deals and offers.
Let’s check out why it is said that right time to buy a house is Navratri, from a spiritual perspective and as well as from the market’s point of view.
- As per Hindu accreditations, finalization of any purchase of a property should be done at an auspicious time also known as “Shubh Muhurta.” One highly auspicious time which is quite prevalent among the Hindu community is Navratri. Any Puja, Mantra-Anushthan, Muhurta or New Venture performed during this period is considered magnanimously auspicious than any other day.
- As per Hindu beliefs, usually, property purchase mahurats are determined according to a person’s birth chart. However, the period of Navratri is considered highly auspicious, that’s why all the nine days of Navratri are sacred and fit for buying a property.
- As per a common belief, the Dasham Dwaar or ten gates of ten directions to divinity are open during Navratri due to all the pervasive prayers and religious environment. As a result, any new initiative or venture will prove to be beneficial in this period.
Market’s point of view:
- Real estate companies have increasingly recognized the demand surge during this auspicious period and thus market themselves aggressively and promote them with festival specific discounts. These offers are usually for a limited duration, thus resulting in more and more people rushing into availing the discounted prices.
- Banks offer lucrative lending schemes and options like lower EMIs, reduced interest rates and waiver of processing fees to invite property purchasers into taking the loan.
- Seeing the expected increase in the number of prospective buyers, most of the developers launch new residential projects during Navratri. Navratri is the perfect time for developers to churn the maximum benefits of the surge in demand by offering new and multiple options to their customer base.
- During Navratri, the customer gains the upper hand as they are having quite many options open to compare and negotiate prices.
Are you also looking to buy a home on this Navratri? Don’t miss to visit Wave City which offers you multiple options within a budget you will like.