With the changing taste of consumer, architecture and designs are always evolving. Today’s property buyer prefers to live an independent live nestled among greenery and with amenities. In this context, two words come into our mind, “Independent Floors” &”Independent House”. The words sound pleasant to your ears. Isn’t? But what’s the difference between the two? Which will add more quality to your life? Let us know their meanings and chalk out a comparison between them so that you can make a wise investment decision.
An independent floor is built in a low rise building, and enclosed within a gated community, ensuring privacy and safety. Here, you enjoy peace & freedom of security. But there are more than 1 housing units on a single piece of land. An independent building means a building exclusively for you on a piece of land. In case of this, you have to maintain the entire space by yourself.
1. Locality – Always watch out for the locality. This is something which can make your life easy and convenient on a day to day basis. Let’s say, if you have a limited budget and looking for mid segment properties without compromising your privacy and space, then independent units within a township would be great. Because you can make some great neighbours and you don’t have to care much about the maintenance of your surroundings. An integrated township has all the amenities to make your life easy and pleasurable.
2. Investment – From an investment point of view, 2 & 3 BHK independent units within a township is easily saleable.
3. Facilities – When you go for independent floor in an integrated township, you are entitled to the benefits of a society. Wave City has independent floors and the residents are entitled to the benefits of society like 24X7 water, lifts, power backup, gymnasium, green park, dedicated car parking, water metering system, smart electric grid, rain water harvesting, street light automation and city portal in the form of an app. Also there is a Delhi Public School and Indo German Hospital within the campus.
4. Affordability – An independent floor has a smaller price tag because there are more than 1 unit on a single piece of land. In Wave City the prices of Wave Executive Floors start from just Rs. 26.61 lakh onwards. Affordable homes meet the needs of home buyers across varied income groups.
5. Easy Maintenance – Where there is 24X7 security, water management system, police station inside the campus, and multi-tasking staff, the maintenance becomes easy and it is taken care of by the society management.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *